Your health and safety
Protecting you and your finances during the rapidly evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) situation is our top priority. You can count on us to continue to serve you and keep you informed. This hub is your source for up-to-date information about our business operations, with tools and resources to help you navigate the current environment. Our thoughts and prayers are with anyone affected by the coronavirus.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION & RESOURCES
Magnolia State Bank is committed to helping customers experiencing hardships, including from COVID-19. The lobby at each of our locations is available by appointment only. To schedule an appointment please call your local branch. We encourage you to use our drive-thru , ATMs, online banking, or mobile banking when possible. If you’re in need of assistance, visit our Customer Service page, which also includes our contact information.
FAST FACTS ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT’S SECURITY:
- We have plans in place to ensure we can maintain our operations, even during a critical incident.
- The FDIC regularly examines Magnolia State Bank to make sure we have detailed, tested disaster recovery procedures and business resumption plans.
- We are making every effort to continue to provide you with uninterrupted access to financial services and your money.
- Regardless of the bank’s operating conditions, your money is insured by the FDIC.
- The safest place for your money is inside an FDIC-insured bank.
Stay connected 24/7 with mobile and online banking
- Bank online anytime: Check balances, pay bills, transfer money, set up alerts, and more from your computer or mobile device.
- Deposit checks by phone: Just snap a picture of the front and back to deposit endorsed checks with the Magnolia State Bank Mobile®
- Send and receive money: Use our mobile app to move money within minutes between friends and family.
- Tap to pay: When you’re out and about, you can safely pay in a touchless way with your digital wallet or contactless card.
Beware of scams
Look out for suspicious emails and text messages, medical supply scams, and fraudulent donation sites that may impersonate a company, charity, or government agency. The intent is to convince you to share sensitive information such as usernames and passwords, make purchases or donations on spoof websites, or download malware onto your device by opening a malicious attachment. Magnolia State Bank will never ask you for your personal information or login credentials in an email or text message. If you receive a suspicious email or text message, don’t respond, click on any links or open attachments. Verify the authenticity of any website before making a purchase or donation.
We’re here for you
- Safety is our top priority. We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures and installed hand sanitizers for both customer and employee use in all of our locations following CDC and public health guidance.
- Information on COVID-19. For more details, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.
Magnolia State Bank